Monday, June 1, 2009

An extremely HOT Gawai

Phew.. today is so extremely hot. Even during early in the morning around 9 a.m. I was washing my bags and pencil case at the back of my house and i feel the heat is burning me. Its so DAMN HOT these days. *SIGH* I think we all are going to DIE soon.. sorry. NO OFFENSE.



(Me in car)

\
/
\
/
\/

Then, me and my sis when to visit Audrey since she invited me to go over her house as she was having an open house. We both reach there about 11.05 a.m. and Bethny is still at home! So me and my sis ate our food first and then she came. But my sis and i wanna go home to get ready to go to Hock Lee with mum.

(sis driving)

(errr police?)


(ahh!! my food)


(Audrey's living roon)


\
/
\
/
\/

Haha.. and i just back from there now.. I bought a shirt.. not i bought. My mum did.. I just spend rm 5. haha.. the total price is rm 19.90.. its a very sweet and nice t-shirt.. Oh ya.. and me and my sis also manage to spend rm 6 on games at the basement. OMG!!! i was sooooooooFUN!!!!!! i feel like playing again.. haha!! coz i seldom [one in a blue moon] went to this kind of place either with family nor friends.. haha.. NO JOKE! I wanna play again..~~


(my t-shirt)

No comments: