Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bored at home


[-I love my teddy-]

\
/
\
\
/
\/

I m soooooo DAMN bored at home now. It night and all i can do is spend my time blogging. Since only left me, my mum and my dad at home. My 2nd sis going off with her bf and my 3rd sis gone out to have dinner with her friends at pizza hut. ONLY ME at home. haha!! I m so bored so i take some pictures while i am in my room and toilet.. haha!! sssshh!!! so embrassing.. hm.. so what is the topic for nw? oh ya!!! i finished my anime series!! SHAKUGAN NO SHANA is the best anime now.. haha.. same ranking as CODE GEASS.. Both having two seasons. Both is bout fighting and both is NICE!!! i m currently planning on watching GHOST HUNT.. it sounds interesting.. haha.. alrite.. thats all.. goodnite my diray~~

/
\
/
\
/
\/











No comments: